We will be pleased to answer all enquiries Mondays to Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
In order to be able to provide you with a detailed offer and cost estimate we require the source text, if possible by e-mail. Please do not hesitate to send us your text as all of our staff members are obliged to maintain strict secrecy.
The following additional information would be helpful to us:
- desired delivery date or deadline (court hearing, date of negotiations, other deadline)
- purpose of the translation (for court purposes, as information of a client, for publication, etc.)
- special terminology requirements, if any
- target country
- simple or certified translation
For certified translations we require the following information:
- The type of document to which the translation is to be attached (original, duplicate, certified copy, copy, bundle of documents)
- Whether or not further legalisation of the translation (Apostille, etc.) is necessary and whether or not we should arrange this legalisation
- The country for which the translation is required